A plethora of studies show a well-designed website leads to better customer traffic and generates new business at an exponential rate. After all, your website, your logo, and the way you communicate with your clients is their first impression of who you are. You don't need to pay thousands of dollars to improve your marketing. With over ten years in corporate marketing and design, I can help you help yourself to a high-quality marketing approach.
My services are pretty far-ranging but a typical engagement can include:
- Messaging work to ensure you're speaking to your target audience in the most effective way
- Site map construction (based on what you need to convey, building out the structure of your site to support that)
- Squarespace or Weebly template recommendations
- Content writing (to align to your messages and to web best practices)
- Content migration to your new site
- Squarespace and Weebly training to make sure you know how to maintain the site moving forward.
I also work closely with a team of designers at all price points to translate your design needs into reality. Ad hoc design and messaging services include but aren't limited to:
- Designer referrals
- Communication with designers on behalf of client
- Logo development project management
- Logo review and feedback management
- Stationery design (business cards, letterhead, etc.)
- MS Word and PowerPoint template set-up
- Website content updates