Thinking about all the things you need to accomplish before baby comes can be overwhelming. But there are things you can do to plan. Whether you need help with a baby shower, setting up your registry or just looking for someone whose brain you can pick as your pregnancy progresses, I can help instill you with a sense of calm and confidence as you approach bring your baby home.
Prenatal services can include, but aren’t limited to:
- Support in developing your ideal birth plan
- Help building a registry
- Assistance with the design, set up and organization the nursery
- Preparation of freezer meals for parents and older children
- Consulting with you on how to prepare older children for the new baby
- Identification of resources to address your labor, delivery and postpartum concerns
- Referrals to exceptional other birth professionals, such as birth doulas, lactation consultants, chiropractors, certified massage therapists, acupuncturists, nutritionists, birth photographers, etc.
- Connections to reputable birth preparation classes
- Development of a postpartum plan
- Support in creating your network
All prenatal packages include telephone/email/text support from contract signing through delivery. Prenatal consults are billed at $50/hour. Prenatal hours can be combined with postpartum packages at a discounted rate.