Newborn Feeding Support
Whether you're breastfeeding, exclusively pumping, formula-feeding or some combination of them all, feeding your baby can be incredibly emotional. As a certified breastfeeding counselor, I can come and help you troubleshoot your feeding fears.
A newborn feeding session is designed to help you build the kind of feeding relationship you want with your baby, whether you're breastfeeding or not. The session will be customized to your unique situation, but can cover a range of topics such as:
- How do I use my pump?
- My baby isn't gaining enough weight, what should I do?
- I had breast augmentation surgery - can I breastfeed?
- What should I do at the hospital if they want to give my baby formula?
- Does my baby have a tongue tie?
- Is she getting enough milk? How do I know how much to give?
- It hurts when I feed, is there something wrong with my latch?
- Why won't he take the bottles I'm giving him?
- What is the best formula to use?
- Should I be using my bottle warmer?
Is this normal????
All Newborn Feeding sessions include telephone/email/text support for up to 2 weeks after our consultation. Each session is billed at $250 per session and $50/hour for each additional hour. Newborn feeding sessions are included in all postpartum packages. Newborn feeding sessions can be submitted to insurance or flex spending accounts for possible reimbursement.